Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This doesn't look like a Liverpool team that's going to win 9 of their last 10 games...

They have quite an easy run in. Could easily see them doing it. Man utd away is the only difficult match left.

6 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Coady’s knee has smashed his head apparently. 

5 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Collided with Cody coming out to meet Salah.

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Cody running back wiped him out whilst he was on the floor trying to stop the shot from Salah - looked like a knee to his head ....

I'm hoping this is not a fractured skull but judging by Coady's distress, I suspect it might be. Horrible 

Edited by Paddy.
  • Sad 2

Just now, Paddy. said:

How's it 7 minutes added on when there was 9 minutes treatment plus whatever added time there otherwise would have been?

Maybe the fourth official can hear Martin Tyler too and want this done asap?

13 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

I’m really pissed of with wolves side to be fair, they offer nothing, like others have said, on the plus’s side Liverpool are not going to win another 7 games 

Liverpool look grim but t would never rule them out for top 4. 

3 minutes ago, reynard said:

They have quite an easy run in. Could easily see them doing it. Man utd away is the only difficult match left.

I can see them slipping up at least once (possibly all three) against Arsenal, Villa and Leeds. Both Villa and Arsenal are around the same points so all is to play for them to beat Liverpool. They could have a tough game against NUFC who'll be right in the relegation fight and will just park the bus for one point. Then ManU (who we'll want Liverpool to beat). Burnley might be a tricky fixture. I don't think they'll make top 4. Might not even make Europe. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Play stopped at 86mins, restarted at 103mins when there was 7mins added time stated, and it finished at 107 mins. How's the ref worked that one out? 

They seemed to decide upon the amount of stoppage time before the end of the actual stoppage...weird.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Play stopped at 86mins, restarted at 103mins when there was 7mins added time stated, and it finished at 107 mins. How's the ref worked that one out? 

I did post that pawson wouldn’t manage it ......he really is one of the worst we have and that’s saying something considering how crap a bunch they are M

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I thought it restarted at 100 mins

it stopped at 87

hence I was expecting 110 mins as the board said +7

the delay after ninety mins doesn’t get added as it isn’t time missed is it ? 

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It was initially going to be 5 mins added on. 

Play stopped on 88. So 5 + 2 = 7. Play restarts on 100 and 107 FT is blown. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1