Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Starting to challenging for top 4. Need an increase on the risible amount we were getting. Go on KP flood the coffers. 

in the end, KP will need to sell an equity stake, probably to the Chinese to have any chance of competing with the big clubs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, los dedos said:

Just about to post this . What could we realistically expect from a Shirt sponsor ? 

I’ve heard we are in negotiations with a Thai company over a massive deal to sponsor us they’re called Phuket beer owned by San Miguel 

EA1F49AB-BD7C-46EC-B841-A21A06BD12BB.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Maybe 2-3M per season. That deal is 47m

It was going to cost the company I worked for £3m to sponsor Derby in the championship 7 years ago..... so it’s probably more like £10m 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think Fulham are done. They have some tough games coming up and are two games up on Newcastle and Brighton. Their only hope is that they are within 3 points of Newcastle by matchday 38. What a game that would be.

We were in a worse position with 8 games to go so I'm not so sure it's all over just yet. Probably the worst performance in a good while tonight by Fulham,  not helped by Leeds constant pressing, harassing but also a lot of general pointless falling over. 

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah I know that but I wasn't getting at that. Wasn't getting at the result.

Just the fact some posters go back to the "at least we can concentrate on top 4 now" when we go out but on the other hand also laugh at Spurs for going out.

That’s because we’re City fans and not Spurs fans. It’s kind of how football works. 

6 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

We were in a worse position with 8 games to go so I'm not so sure it's all over just yet. Probably the worst performance in a good while tonight by Fulham,  not helped by Leeds constant pressing, harassing but also a lot of general pointless falling over. 

Of course it's not over til it's over. You could argue we had a much easier run in and pretty much played most of our immediate competitors for relegation though.

They just don't seem to have the knack of getting results. Not a bad side really.