Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

It’s a joke and I agree because if it had been a big club they would have checked it 😡

Let’s get one thing right wolves deserve nothing from this game, it’s the kind of game we’re they could play for the next 6 hours and they still wouldn’t score, there absolutely useless in the final third 

Just now, Kingleicester said:

Why do they deserve something?? Has  Alison had a save to make? 

No, he was busy taking out the Wolves player in the first minute

2 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Let’s get one thing right wolves deserve nothing from this game, it’s the kind of game we’re they could play for the next 6 hours and they still wouldn’t score, there absolutely useless in the final third 

They are mate.  Would just love a draw.  Their loss of Jota and Jimenez to injury has ‘killed’ them.  Not sure what is going on there with their owners and purchasing young Portuguese players and selling them for a profit; are they really going to progress?

While I still think they've already got enough in the bag to avoid being dragged into the relegation picture this year (i'd say 35 is likely to be the cutoff), Wolves would be wise to look over their shoulder. It's not been a good season for them at all and they need to take a proper look at both who they recruit, and how they play, to not be in the reckoning next year. A team on the decline for sure.

And bloody hell, John Ruddy is their backup keeper? Well that really sums up their lack of strength in depth doesn't it?

Just now, Kingleicester said:

I’m really pissed of with wolves side to be fair, they offer nothing, like others have said, on the plus’s side Liverpool are not going to win another 7 games 

Problem is, although their mentality looks shot, they do have that ‘big club capability of winning six consecutive games’ - according to the commentators.