Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Traore is so, so, so shit.

0 goals and 0 assists in 27 Premier League games this season. Even Demarai Gray did better than that.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Why do I continue to watch Wolves play? I mean have I really got that little going on in my life that I should keep subjecting myself to their dire brand of football? 

I'm sure you're not alone.... I've plumped for University Challenge however, and so far know absolutely no answers whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No sarcasm ....shearer was protected and clearly Kane is viewed by refs as being incapable of making a red card challenge. If that was lamela the var would have seen it.  

Ah, okay.

I mean, for the record, I didn't mean to imply it was definitely a red card challenge as per the laws of football. It probably isn't. I'd need to see it from other angles to really see the full extent of the contact with the head, as much as I'm not Harry Kane's biggest fan it's probably a bit extreme to suggest he was actually trying to shoulder charge someone in the skull where as Shearer clearly did mean to kick Lennon in the face. Bout took his head clean off.

But at the same time, the Kane challenge clearly is excessive force and he's definitely doing it to deliberately leave his mark on a player which is and should be unnecessary. 

6 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Wolves are bloody awful 

Their 3 at the back stifles creativity. Nuno is a pragmatic coach. Wolves need to be brave and move him on and get someone more progressive and innovative.

21 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Even if Liverpool win this, they really don't look anything to worry about.

Don't write them out of the top 4 equation yet. They may not look very good but they are quite capable of winning all their remaining games, just like Manure did post lockdown last season.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Their 3 at the back stifles creativity. Nuno is a pragmatic coach. Wolves need to be brave and move him on and get someone more progressive and innovative.

TBF he's lost a lot his attacking cutting edge players (one used that cutting edge to stab him in the back to make this 1-0). They've got into forward positions but can't do anything to score.