Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Wolves are a tough team for anyone, really solid outfit.

A draw here is almost as good as a loss, Liverpool. About 66pts will give a team about a 50% chance of top four and Liverpool would need W7 D2 L1 just to get there.

The problem with this, I think Liverpool have got it in there locker to win 7 in a row 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Always found the hatred for Kane weird. Pretty normal guy who’s bloody good at football. Jealousy perhaps. Majority of clubs would have him in a heartbeat

That is not up for debate, backing into leaping players is very dangerous and he should be punished for it.

10 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Always found the hatred for Kane weird. Pretty normal guy who’s bloody good at football. Jealousy perhaps. Majority of clubs would have him in a heartbeat

Jealous of his trophy haul! What we wouldn't give for that Audi cup 

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

That is not up for debate, backing into leaping players is very dangerous and he should be punished for it.

Meh I can’t really agree mate. I assume you had no problem with Huth and Wasyl chucking elbows in but whatever. This is football, a physical game and people should just get on with it. Just seems like an excuse to get at Kane to be honest. I’ve noticed on twitter arsenal fans love crying about his ‘backing in’ but you’d expect it from them

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Can't be having Liverpool missing out on the Champions League can they. How the **** is that not a penalty?

They've just lost six on the bounce at Anfield.

Come on Dan, let's have it. Who are 'they', and why are they so ****ing useless? 

Edited by turtmcfly

10 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Meh I can’t really agree mate. I assume you had no problem with Huth and Wasyl chucking elbows in but whatever. This is football, a physical game and people should just get on with it. Just seems like an excuse to get at Kane to be honest. I’ve noticed on twitter arsenal fans love crying about his ‘backing in’ but you’d expect it from them

Each to their own as you say, but this is not an elbow injury in waiting , this is a neck injury, 

25 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

His diving is pretty unlikeable tbh but you could argue we have some players who do similar. Although yesterday's dive to get the freekick was pretty shameful from him! 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so I'm not sure how/if to answer lol

No sarcasm ....shearer was protected and clearly Kane is viewed by refs as being incapable of making a red card challenge. If that was lamela the var would have seen it.  

30 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

No real hatred towards Kane but I'm happy we have Vardy. Ta!