Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Yup they had some weird fall out by some reports. 

Yep. He's gone from leaving in the summer to being their star player lol I guess the German manager will have helped. 

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Tuchel has done brilliantly for sure, but I'm half of the mind that Lampard was his own biggest issue playing the likes of Kante and Havertz out of position. 

I guess the Gerard can’t play with lampard debate never taught him anything 

2 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Not Premier League related but Man Utd have gone with fairly strong starting 11 against Roma despite  their 4 goal advantage from 1st leg.....

OGS simply can't afford the possibility of a mistake really. They'd have to really balls it up against a pretty average Roma side (at this level, at least), but he just can't risk it. Lets hope they see the Liverpool match as far more important than the game against us 2 days before and we somehow benefit from the postponed match. That said, we're not small fry any longer, so they'll want to win them all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Now their supporter's trusts should be going to town on this. £60 is bloody dreadful

Apparently that's a Category A price for what is classed as a Category B game, too.

Given our club haven't released ticket info for the Spurs game, I hope they take note not to utterly fleece fans considering we've not been for over 12 months as well.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apparently that's a Category A price for what is classed as a Category B game, too.

Given our club haven't released ticket info for the Spurs game, I hope they take note not to utterly fleece fans considering we've not been for over 12 months as well.

I'd hope not, they're in the position to see how other teams announce it before they do. Important to not rip off fans and actually show they've been missed in stadiums.

By that stage Spurs v Villa could be a dead rubber end of season game, £60 is a piss take.

Which club is going to give high priority season ticket holders the game for free?

A great time to give back to the supporters.

10,000 x £60 is absolute peanuts to a top Premier League club, could you write off £600,000 for the supporters who have given and put up with so much this past year?

Just now, Aus Fox said:

By that stage Spurs v Villa could be a dead rubber end of season game, £60 is a piss take.

Which club is going to give high priority season ticket holders the game for free?

A great time to give back to the supporters.

10,000 x £60 is absolute peanuts to a top Premier League club, could you write off £600,000 for the supporters who have given and put up with so much this past year?

Even if it's between £20 and £30. 

Club still makes some money if they're that bothered but is £300,000 either way going to make much difference? Very much doubt it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

For all those questions, 4th is now 100% certain of a Champions League spot!

I was watching that one like it was us playing. Really gives us the clarity needed now. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Spurs charging £60 for all adults on their return for fans

Spurs are such a shit stain of a club. They’re like Newcastle on steroids, they’re pointless, have a trophy cabinet as impressive as Jimmy Saville’s childminding skills and zero class. willy pullers. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's a very distinct sweet, sweet irony of Arsenal going out not just because of the Top 4 benefits for us, but because they went out and didn't reach a final at the hands of a manager they chose not to have more patience with...

And another day goes by where Vardy and Mahrez thank their lucky stars they didn't move to Arsenal

Genuinely believe that Arsenal will be the first of the “big six” to hit rock bottom. Can genuinely see them being involved in a relegation fight soon. Spending all of this money and getting absolutely nowhere. Plus no one wants to play for them, and they can’t get the manager right to save their lives.