Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Sticking a fiver on every team we need to lose this weekend. Im absolutely horrific at winning football bets so taking this one for the team!!

Edited by EastAnglianFox

2 hours ago, lcfcfoz said:

Leeds 3 spurs 1.

Man city 3 Chelsea 1

Liverpool 2 Southampton 2

West ham 1 Everton 2

I'm blindly optimistic about getting 4 similar results...which probably means 4 wins for the teams around us.

13 hours ago, StanSP said:

My reading of that is he will play the second XI against us and the first team against Liverpool. That makes sense given they play on Sunday. Plus they'd love to thwart Liverpool getting into the UCL.

12 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

My reading of that is he will play the second XI against us and the first team against Liverpool. That makes sense given they play on Sunday. Plus they'd love to thwart Liverpool getting into the UCL.

.... or maybe they'll prefer to get one of their SL cohorts into the CL to prove that that's where the SL6 should be. After all they where very much working together on the SL concept.

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Sticking a fiver on every team we need to lose this weekend. Im absolutely horrific at winning football bets so taking this one for the team!!

Me too! If every result goes against us I have a 200 acca and will stick some on individual games too! lol

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Fully deserved, been all Leeds so far.

Know it’s early, but Leeds will need another to offset Kane penalty. Leeds looking nice and lively.