Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure if if was already the case but a European tour is guaranteed :scarf: amazing that this isn't huge news anymore lol 

Whatever happens in the next 10 days or whatever is. "We're all going on a European tour" lol:scarf:

If i see any of you c**ts trashing the bar on the Eurostar, behaving like louts in a pretty Belgium Square, throwing plastic chairs around, etc I'll support the women's team and drive Tielemans to Stamford bridge myself.

Behave!

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Chelsea have lost 2 and drew 2 of their last 6 home games. Their home form isn't far off being as bad as ours.

True and our away form has been excellent. And the way Spurs Park the bus and counter with Son and Kane will make it a tough game for us. Weve struggled at home against teams that play like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Manini said:

Are we guaranteed at least Europa League now? As long as we can’t go in to the European version of the LDV Vans Trophy I’ll open the celebratory Cognac and call it a good do. 

Top six gets EL , so we are guaranteed 

1 minute ago, Ecdysiast said:

If i see any of you c**ts trashing the bar on the Eurostar, behaving like louts in a pretty Belgium Square, throwing plastic chairs around, etc I'll support the women's team and drive Tielemans to Stamford bridge myself.

Behave!

Drive safe x

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure if if was already the case but a European tour is guaranteed :scarf: amazing that this isn't huge news anymore lol 

Whatever happens in the next 10 days or whatever is. "We're all going on a European tour" lol:scarf:

Fantastic season again whatever happens! Maybe we will get a spicy trip to Turin the way things are shaping up. 

It’s all in our hands lads - nothing to panic about.......yet.

Liverpool could easily draw at least one of their final 3 games and if they do then we only need a point assuming their goal difference is still inferior. That’s unlikely to happen I know but what isn’t unlikely to happen is us getting two draws and Liverpool slipping up just once. 

And look, when all is said and done, come the 38th game, if we aren’t 4th or better then we only have ourselves to blame. We’ve had numerous chances to put this thing to bed and we didn’t take it. We should have beaten 10 men Southampton and we should have beaten Newcastle last weekend. 

Just now, Manini said:

Are you certain of that? The LiveScore table shows 6th place as going in to the ECL. 

We get Europa if we win the FA Cup, if we don't win and Chelsea do 5th and 6th get europa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

We’d beaten Newcastle first time around… what’s your point 

We can beat anyone on our day. Have some faith!

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Are you certain of that? The LiveScore table shows 6th place as going in to the ECL. 

Man city winning the league cup means 6th is Europa League. 7th will qualify for ECL because us and Chelsea have already qualified through the league. Something like that anyway. 

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Like 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

Anyway, being serious now, we will smash Chelsea twice.... job done. And then we will fetch Kane & son’s pants down on the last day.  EZ.

There has to be balance in all things. Well done. 

• Like 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

We are not third in the league by a fluke

Didn’t say we were but we are underdogs… so I don’t get why so confident. Having said all this, I’m still clutching onto Allardyce or Dyche do Liverpool 

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why go out of your way to be negative? Surely it makes you feel worse?

Negative or realistic 😂 sorry but it’s in my nature. That way I shouldn’t feel as disappointed if I set my sights low 🤣