Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest Bert Fill
4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Oh dear. This is a very bad result for us. We simply have to 4 points at least from our next two games. 

Nope. Beat Chelsea and it’s done.

5 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

That's next season's odds

Man I’m a ****ing retard. Thanks, I spotted someone had put it on Facebook and I didn’t even have time to read it properly before I stuck a lump on it 😂 I was just trying to help everyone get some free cash. I’ve text half my friends and family to put that bet on as well... I don’t like the other half much 

Edited by davelcfc100

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I reckon Burnley and their direct style will cos Liverpool problems. Particularly Wood v their two CBs 

Can't see them coping if Liverpool attack like that 

So one of a few things can happen for us to get CL now:

a) Liverpool draw one and lose one of the 3

b) we beat Chelsea 

c) we draw with Chelsea, beat Spurs 

d) us and Chelsea both shit it, but we stay ahead of Chelsea and Liverpool take their place instead of ours

e) Liverpool W2D1, we W1L1 or match Chelseas results over the last 2 

Edited by FoxesWalk

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

That us and Chelsea will be nervous now that Liverpool's tails are up blah, blah, blah

He spits at kids. The blokes credibility is non-existent. Sky might have bent over backwards to get him back in like the slimey bastards they are but it doesn’t change who he is.

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

Guest ttfn

I can’t get over how bad that goalkeeping was for the 4th goal, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that in professional football.

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Tbf most have been calling Ole a fraud all season so at least this adds to the case 

Maybe...like we collapsed last season..So will Manutd this..:)

Edited by fuchsntf

The reality is that even a win from the last two games might now not be enough.

The complete irony of this season, with what has gone on with the Super League, is that the top 4 of the Big 6 could well end up with ...... Champions of the Premier League, one of two as Champions League Winners, FA Cup winners, Caraboa Cup winners and places one to four in the Premier League.

sorry, just pissed off with how it COULD turn out

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

So one of a few things can happen for us to get CL now:

a) Liverpool draw one and lose one of the 3

b) we beat Chelsea 

c) we draw with Chelsea, beat Spurs 

d) us and Chelsea both shit it, but we stay ahead of Chelsea and Liverpool take their place instead of our 

We could also draw once and Liverpool lose once

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Random stat.

Manchester United have conceded more PL goals this season than Brighton.

(As have we.)

Just made me go and look at the table and I realised Sheff United have only scored 18 goals. I knew they had been bad this season but that is seriously dreadful. Brighton, who can't hit a cows arse with a banjo have scored double the amount of goals they have.