Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, filbertway said:

Hahahahahahahha

The most blatant pen ever has not ben given against Spurs lol

Wow. I'm aghast at that one 

I don't even know what's a penalty anymore. Seen them given for far far less. 

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The commentators didn't seem to be arsed that it was a pen either. I'm actually amazed, I dont know what has just happened lol

BBC says the ball had gone but that hasn’t stopped penalties being given before ?

1 minute ago, KFS said:

don't even know what result benefits us here any more

None really. Spurs can't catch us. Only teams we're competing with are Liverpool abd Chelsea.

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Lampard 

I could see that being a disaster for some reason. I mean Lampard's quite inexperienced as a manager so it's hard to really know his style but Palace's squad feels a bit limited to one style of play for me. I could see it going very wrong.

Crystal Palace haven't built well at all for the future. The average age of their squad is shocking.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Grealish back for Villa. Hopefully puts himself in the shop window on Sunday especially 

Will be trying to regain some form for England. Very very happy he gets a game back to pick up some fitness 

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I could see that being a disaster for some reason. I mean Lampard's quite inexperienced as a manager so it's hard to really know his style but Palace's squad feels a bit limited to one style of play for me. I could see it going very wrong.

Crystal Palace haven't built well at all for the future. The average age of their squad is shocking.

And now their brightest prospect is out for 6 months (Eze)

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

And now their brightest prospect is out for 6 months (Eze)

He was basically our hope for a crystal palace result. Gutted he’s out

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

Spurs are actual dog shit. How they even dared to think they were ESL material? They’re a joke “we’ve got a big stadium” ****ing nice one lads, perhaps win something? Like a football game.... absolute tin pot club. 

• Like 1