Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Will be interesting to see if Bale stays at Tottenham, considering Zidane doesn't get on well with him.

Seen a few days ago zidane was meant to leaving end of the season so may be end up staying depending on who they get in 

28 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Same old same old. A clear handball from Doucoure in the box and VAR looks and says no. Baffling decision. 

We really have got the worst refs in the the world at the minute. Just look at the state of that Watkins decision too!

I have no idea how that wasn't given, was watching it live and thought it was nailed on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think Leeds can mount a serious challenge for Europe next season and we will have to watch out if we are not to be overtaken by them next season. A real team being created there. Of course if a few players leave that would shake things up.

yeah theres a few teams in the mix, an it's really hard to improve year upon year, we have done that this season, even if 5th, I really believe if we miss out on CL football this season, winning the Europa league may be a more viable route to CL football, an well you win something once more.

Just now, Beachyboy said:

yeah theres a few teams in the mix, an it's really hard to improve year upon year, we have done that this season, even if 5th, I really believe if we miss out on CL football this season, winning the Europa league may be a more viable route to CL football, an well you win something once more.

I can't see the Top 4 having such low totals again and we are not realistically going to challenge regularly, maybe again for a while. And as you say, lots of decent teams looking to get in the mix.

People say EL is winnable but there are a lot of games, decent teams and requires some luck. We need to do better than this season but we will likely be more towards mid table in the PL so can focus a bit more on EL. We really need some luck with injuries next season as well.

I will start watching the scousers in the vain hope they fcuk it up even though I'm not expecting anything but a comfortable Scouse win.

Why I subject myself to this I'm not quite sure, thumb hovering over the off button already.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I can't see the Top 4 having such low totals again and we are not realistically going to challenge regularly, maybe again for a while. And as you say, lots of decent teams looking to get in the mix.

People say EL is winnable but there are a lot of games, decent teams and requires some luck. We need to do better than this season but we will likely be more towards mid table in the PL so can focus a bit more on EL. We really need some luck with injuries next season as well.

Format has slightly changed now - if you top the group, you’ll play the same games as a successful CL campaign. 

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think Leeds can mount a serious challenge for Europe next season and we will have to watch out if we are not to be overtaken by them next season. A real team being created there. Of course if a few players leave that would shake things up.

I keep hearing Leeds fans say the same thing. But it isn't the first time we've seen a good showing from a newly promoted club who play nice football only to struggle and even get regulated the following season. Lots of teams will treat them differently next season. It will also all depend on Bielsa.

1 minute ago, adam said:

Carragher and Tyler. What a shit show as usual by sky.

I am watching on Malaysia TV with Gary Stevens😱 as pundit.  Good with volume set on 0

• Haha 1