Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Ok I think we want Spurs to come out and it end 2-2. That way we get at them at home on Sunday and Villa still feel they have to end on a high.

I don't see Villa winning and Spurs losing two on the bounce!

Anybody that is going into the KP sunday, forget Liverpool, Chelsea, go in with the mentality that we will win, an win big, let that expectation sink into the players, let the Spurs players be aware of it, that if after 10 mins they are still privileged to still be at 0-0, something has gone wrong, we really need to all be at it, the fans can create this positive atmosphere, next season is within our own hands, on one match of football. 

• Like 3

This is quite encouraging, given Villa should've had a penalty as well. Maybe Villa are our best hope of getting a result. Or maybe Spurs are that bad that we could fix it ourselves.

I can legitimately see Spurs finishing about 10th next season. They're done as a top 4 contender for a while.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Spurs are actual dog shit. How they even dared to think they were ESL material? They’re a joke “we’ve got a big stadium” ****ing nice one lads, perhaps win something? Like a football game.... absolute tin pot club. 

Yeah - but they do have a recent claim-to-fame.

Third in a two-horse-race....

Just realised Chelsea could still miss out on CL if us and Liverpool win our games, and they lose on Sunday. 

I can't stand Liverpool anyway, and Chelsea after yesterday, but it'd be sweet karma for last night after so much joy they showed only to fail again a few days later... 

I'm enjoying this (Spurs v Villa) but shouldn't we be hoping for a Spurs win so they have less to play for on Sunday. But very impressed with Villa, Grealish running at the Chelsea hackers with a home crowd emphasizing every foul, I can see a score draw being quite likely.