Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

if Liverpool are gojng to win hope thy don’t leave it as late as last game that would just be very annoying just get it over with early 🙈

A late win means they only win by a goal, don't want em doing it early, did you see the last Burnley result? give us a Dyce performance even if you lose by a goal.

1 minute ago, adam said:

Guarantee tottenham won't be this bad om Sunday. 

Why? I doubt that they could care less about qualifying for the Europa. And the likes of Kane, Bale, etc will be primarily concerned with avoiding injury ahead of the euros.

Another angle - one I don't care about personally because they're all a bunch of melts in North London, but which it would be funny to have a say in again - we could be on for the first St. Totteringham's Day since our title season if we beat them and the Arse win today and Sunday. lol

14 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

What about Leeds? they have West Brom, if they do the business and so do we surely a 16 goal swing is possible?

I think Leeds can mount a serious challenge for Europe next season and we will have to watch out if we are not to be overtaken by them next season. A real team being created there. Of course if a few players leave that would shake things up.

Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

Seen enough to know Villa will be game on Sunday at least

Think they'll want to finish with a good display in front of their fans. Think this is our best chance of getting 4th.