Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Another guess I suspect as they had no clue either way.

Surely if he touched it the spin on the ball would change? Looks pretty clear cut that he didn't imo

28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They make a decisive call from this angle ffs

It’s this kind of crap that really makes you wonder if any corruption goes on. Man Utd get so much in their favour it’s ridiculous.

They will probably give Fernandes an assist too to boost the media narrative that he’s a super human stat peddler.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Why was that a sending off?

Denial of a goal scoring opportunity.

Not only is it just a case of them coming together, but the ball is behind Welbeck as hes falling over lol

I actually hate how incompetent the referees in the prem are allowed to be

6 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

She's just waving a flag, chill out mate.

That is just not waving a flag , she has held it up all second half, you do not just hold a flag like that all half without trying to make a statement, 

Edited by Kingleicester

11 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Why do you think?? ALL politics should be kept out of football, I take it you don’t agree 

It’s called freedom mate. People can voice their opinion or show their support (within reason) for what they want. A PL football game gets coverage needed for attention. 

• Like 2