Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

46 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve gone off him big time. He’s like Jose. To begin with he was refreshing, now he’s just turning into a moany old bastard. Next season he will be speaking with a scousers accent and relieving the glory wearing a Mark Lawrenson replica retro shirt.

Nah José for me at least has always been despicable. That's what makes him kind of likeable when he's a pundit for example. Klopp is just arrogant and a media darling. (as managers of course. I have no idea how they are as people outside of management.) 

26 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Wow, in what world does Chilwell earn more than Kante and Werner almost double! :blink:

Capture.JPG

£190,000 big ones for that tit 😂 I hope it’s true, they will struggle to shift him in a few seasons when they have a stadium full and realise he can’t handle pressure. 

14 hours ago, brucey said:

Unfortunately for him, it isn't his decision whether he's allowed to leave.

He'll be stuck there for a good few years still.

:giggle:

It is. He made it in 2017. He snookered himself.

Levy's actually really let Kane down I think.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve gone off him big time. He’s like Jose. To begin with he was refreshing, now he’s just turning into a moany old bastard. Next season he will be speaking with a scousers accent and relieving the glory wearing a Mark Lawrenson replica retro shirt.

Nah José for me at least has always been despicable. That's what makes him kind of likeable when he's a pundit for example. Klopp is just arrogant and a media darling. (as managers of course. I have no idea how they are as people outside of management.) 

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Look at the state of this pr!ck. 

From being the best team of all time to managing to spin potentially qualifying for the Champions League as a massive achievement and yet both times the media will spin it this way, without any sense of irony.

Nauseating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

From being the best team of all time to managing to spin potentially qualifying for the Champions League as a massive achievement and yet both times the media will spin it this way, without any sense of irony.

Nauseating.

Already being said on Talksport that it would be “amazing” if they get Top 4 after all of the injuries they’ve suffered

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Palace have a decent task replacing Roy. If they go with a passing manager again, they could end up like were with de boer

I don't think Palace have to worry about a change in style not working for their players. Half their squad I'd out of contract this summer. Whoever comes in will have a massive rebuild, but at least they'll have a clean slate to bring in their own players.

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

****ing hell didn't Gray play for Everton for years??? lol was he just letting Keys die on his arse?!?

I think so lol

And then acts like he knew all along towards the end! 

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I don't think Palace have to worry about a change in style not working for their players. Half their squad I'd out of contract this summer. Whoever comes in will have a massive rebuild, but at least they'll have a clean slate to bring in their own players.

Fair point, didn't realise that. Clean slate, but a huge task in a club without huge finances.