Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I guess it's telling that they have the finances to afford someone like Cavani to give them a moment of magic here and there. Otherwise, the odd tidy counter-attack aside, they're bang average. Midfield relies on Pogba deciding to try, the defense is the world's most expensive sieve and their wingers are naive in possession.

Now we've broken our 7-year hoodoo against them, there's nothing to fear playing them.

EDIT - LOL, literally as I was typing that line about their defense, Fulham equalise. SECOND IS STILL ON LADS. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It’s called freedom mate. People can voice their opinion or show their support (within reason) for what they want. A PL football game gets coverage needed for attention. 

I don’t agree in it tbf, using a football game thousands of Miles away that has no relevance what so ever, 

Edited by Kingleicester

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

I guess it's telling that they have the finances to afford someone like Cavani to give them a moment of magic here and there. Otherwise, the odd tidy counter-attack aside, they're bang average. Midfield relies on Pogba deciding to try, the defense is the world's most expensive sieve and their wingers are naive in possession.

Now we've broken our 7-year hoodoo against them, there's nothing to fear playing them.

EDIT - LOL, literally as I was typing that line about their defense, Fulham equalise. SECOND IS STILL ON LADS. :ph34r:

They have been Jammy all season, they have world class individuals that have consistently bailed them out... rarely have a seen them play good football 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kingleicester said:

I don’t agree in it tbf, using a football game thousands of Miles away that has no relevance what so ever, 

Which is fine. But people do have strong opinions on the issue and will use the coverage to get their point across. It’s better then people doing something stupid/illegal. 

Enjoy the game. 

16 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

That is just not waving a flag , she has held it up all second half, you do not just hold a flag like that all half without trying to make a statement, 

You have the right to disagree and it is a statement, but I personally see nothing wrong with that. She neither harmed nor disturbed anyone.  

You should enjoy the game instead. 

• Like 1

Just seen the Cavani goal during Sky's build up to our match. Definitely offside and the quality of the finish is irrelevant. How on earth VAR missed that and favoured Man U is completely beyond me. 

Edited by Arkie Bennett
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Leeds are absolutely flying.

Yep, for all the piss taking I've done of the love in of Bielsea, they've had an incredible first season back and if he stays plus the right recruitment they could push on for Europe next season.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yep, for all the piss taking I've done of the love in of Bielsea, they've had an incredible first season back and if he stays plus the right recruitment they could push on for Europe next season.

He has done a remarkable job for a weird, pitch side shitting ogre. I think he has been one of the managers of the season. By rights Leeds should be nowhere. 

Next season all hinges on decent recruitment and building on this success. Don’t want to do a Sheff Utd. 

33 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Nice to see Utd fans leaving early again. It’s a long way back to London. 

Unbelievable isn't it. How long do you wait to see a match and then leave early. Definition of plastics, hate them so much.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm sure UEFA are hoping for that as the longer it goes on the more £££s they bring in that's why they only fined them. They're not interested in equality or sharing only in making as much money as they can as sadly these days more and more it's the only marker of success.

• Like 1