Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Newcastle need to pull out all the stops to sign Willock. They have the spine of a decent team, and - not a popular opinion but i'mma say it - they play reasonable stuff under Bruce. They just couldn't hit a barn door unless Wilson was fit until they brought him in.

The problem they face is that Arsenal are likely to want far more than Mike Ashley would be willing to pay. Hell, if they don't bring him into their first team setup next season and look to sell, we could do worse than take a punt if the Magpies go cold on a permanent signing.

Edited by OntarioFox

Is there a separate Burnley v Livarpool match thread?  It would be great to stuck into some third parties instead of Perez and Madders:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Sky for some reason not showing at half time the Watkins penalty incident against one of the "big six"clubs. 

That's shocking, it was quite an action packed half but neutrals not just Villa fans would be talking about that incident if they were there and that's what half time coverage should reflect. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Newcastle need to pull out all the stops to sign Willock. They have the spine of a decent team, and - not a popular opinion but i'mma say it - they play reasonable stuff under Bruce. They just couldn't hit a barn door unless Wilson was fit until they brought him in.

The problem they face is that Arsenal are likely to want far more than Mike Ashley would be willing to pay. Hell, if they don't bring him into their first team setup next season and look to sell, we could do worse than take a punt if the Magpies go cold on a permanent signing.

They play reasonable stuff under Graeme Jones. The stuff they played before he came in was absolutely rank haha

Same old same old. A clear handball from Doucoure in the box and VAR looks and says no. Baffling decision. 

We really have got the worst refs in the the world at the minute. Just look at the state of that Watkins decision too!

Edited by The Bear

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

We can have this Spurs team. Also, what the **** is Mings doing 

Their defense is absolutely dreadful. I have very little time for Chelsea but I'll hold my hands up and confess they've become very solid at the back under Tuchel. It will be a piece of piss against these by comparison on Sunday if we're on it.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Results stay as they are we could see a decent battle for 6th :giggle:

Spurs could even bottle that. 

Everton, Spurs and West Ham all on 59. Arsenal on 58.

What about Leeds? they have West Brom, if they do the business and so do we surely a 16 goal swing is possible?