Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

57 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Fair play to Everton, great start to the season. I've always slated DCL but he's started very well as well. I still think Pickford will be the weak link for them, but without European football there's no reason they can't be getting into the top 6 if they keep this up. They can focus solely on the league this year, which is a huge part of the reason we won the league and got top 5 last year.

agree..A sensible post,instead of snidey Pot Shots & boring  (shit/crap/Not Good enough) debates over our Pl competitors..

Everton have turned their last few years of trial & tribulations around...The scouser-Derbies,will be alot more interesting ...

I wish no Bad on the opposition,and hate it when the opposition clubs & players are cried down to  knuckledragging debate.

DCL, is now realising is potential & Now living out his dream...An Highlight of enjoying the PL-competition and our competitors...

I also like Burnley,because. Thats how we were, !!! grinding out points, and playing  the odd Great game..

In fact I Enjoy the other 19 teams,or we wouldnt be able to see & measure our own talents & potential...

Edited by fuchsntf

Guest seanfox778

It feels like Burnley v Newcastle has been the Saturday night game every week, since the season has started. 

Guest seanfox778
8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Redknapp : "Bielsa has made a change, so there's an injury or he isn't happy" 

This is why i pay the fees

Micah Richards, before kick off, said something along the lines of him seeing some internet clips of Dias playing in Portugal and that he was definitely the type of player Man City need.