Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Did you want him to name every team to score 12 goals when talking about Everton?

No ffs, I was joking! lol

But it wouldn't have taken long, Leicester are the only team to have scored 12 after the first 3 games.

• Like 1

Everyone wanking Everton off forgetting about us again.. love it lol

Everton have literally played nobody good yet and don't tell me Spurs are "good" because they're fvcking doggo as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Adster said:

Everton have literally played nobody good yet and don't tell me Spurs are "good" because they're fvcking doggo as well. 

When they put 5 past Man City then I might get truly excited about Everton, sticking 4 past brighton don’t do it for me after the millions spent 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Good for Everton, nice to see one of the non-top 6 clubs having a great run. Hopefully they can push on for a top 4 finish as long as it’s not at our expense.

Obviously talk about it being like when we won the title is mad not only because it’s four games but because of the money involved. Our starting XI that season regularly cost less than £20m that season, Everton have about 12 players on their books who cost more than that on their own. Even adjusting for inflation that is probably 5 or 6 players.

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

I am sure they spent more on Alex iwobi than we did on our first team when we won it 😂

The whole team cost a fortune. Most of them cost between £30m and £40m, not to mention numerous players not in the squad because they are shite or injured that cost similar.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adster said:

I’m all for sides breaking into the top 6 I just don’t want it to be an awful club like Everton 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Adster said:

Spurs will come good, I think they will do well this season, but like you say Everton have yet to be really tested, and I think whilst they’re decent, they aren’t the side the pundits are spaffing over.