Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I bet the players are pissed watching the Manchester United game and this one as well we could have been out reach at this stage of the season already, oh well we are still in champions league places :D early days in all.

2 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Genuinely could have scored about 15 goals here lol

Must be gutting for the Villa fans to not be there to witness it.

I had the pleasure of being on the train back to Lichfield after they beat us in the semi final last year.30 minutes of them taking the piss,I’m glad they are missing it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

You know what. The league is wide open. I’m going to be bold and say we will have a new winner this season. My money is on Spurs. 

Nah, they lost to Everton and drew to Newcastle. Dont have the consistency.

Ross Barkley has spent recent seasons looking really ineffective, useless even, and Liverpool just made him look like a footballing genius.

Likewise, Grealish was given the room to stroke it about and was very impressive.

I think City need to crowd them out, stifle them and maybe even rough them up a bit when we play them.

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You know what. The league is wide open. I’m going to be bold and say we will have a new winner this season. My money is on Spurs. 

No it's going to be us. I know we were doggo this afternoon but i just feel it's there for the taking. 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Slight tangent from your post, but I've often wondered, after our title win, who is the most likely team to next win for the first time. I don't mean the premier league, I mean be English champions. Surely West Ham would be the most likely of all the teams that have never been champions. Or maybe Southampton.

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Top 4 will be easy for us if we keep everyone fit. I ain’t bothered about Europa League just play the 2nd team we should qualify out of our group. Focus on the league. That should be our priority

I think you're a tad optimistic there... Though perhaps you're having a laugh