Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

14 minutes ago, Nalis said:

The Everton supporters I know were very sound about our title winning season, would be ok with them winning the league. Long way to go of course. 

I’ve seen people knocking them as a club and I can’t understand it. 

If you’ve got a problem with them as an organization without any personal factors you just have to be a bit bitter. Genuinely one of the good clubs out there 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Makes you wonder if any of the Liverpool players out there are incubating covid ....they really don’t seem to be at their usual level of physical intensity ....... 

....They were doping last year....:ph34r:

Any everton or villa fan talking about a title race needs to calm the eff down. Only 3 or 4 games in and  villa will pull a Leicester next game and get spanked by us.   

I do love how open the beginning of this season has been though. Long may it continue.

8 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

....They were doping last year....:ph34r:

Any everton or villa fan talking about a title race needs to calm the eff down. Only 3 or 4 games in and  villa will pull a Leicester next game and get spanked by us.   

I do love how open the beginning of this season has been though. Long may it continue.

Let them dream! Who are we to tell fans of unfancied clubs to pipe down especially after the extraordinary starts they have both had? How hypocritical would that be? 

I don't think either set of fans realistically think they will win the title, but they might be looking at their best seasons in yonks.

• Like 2

Just now, shen said:

Let them dream! Who are we to tell fans of unfancied clubs to pipe down especially after the extraordinary starts they have both had? How hypocritical would that be? 

I don't think either set of fans realistically think they will win the title, but they might be looking at their best seasons in yonks.

Fair play. I'm just saying it's a bit early that's all.   Perhaps 15 games in if things were the same then yes believe! It's just wayyy too soon IMO.

Would love it though as someone mentioned of you had top 4 being clubs like everton, us, wolves, villa etc

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Fair play. I'm just saying it's a bit early that's all.   Perhaps 15 games in if things were the same then yes believe! It's just wayyy too soon IMO.

Would love it though as someone mentioned of you had top 4 being clubs like everton, us, wolves, villa etc

Of course it's premature, but one of the effects of our title win is surely that upsetting the established big clubs is no longer seen as impossible. I'm enjoying it just like you - just because it adds to the excitement and romance of this sport :)

• Like 1

Just now, shen said:

Of course it's premature, but one of the effects of our title win is surely that upsetting the established big clubs is no longer seen as impossible. I'm enjoying it just like you - just because it adds to the excitement and romance of this sport :)

Honestly would love to win europa this year but if in 20 games were are in shot  it will be interesting.

1 hour ago, jmono84 said:

Just seen the Villa goals and now I understand how they scored 7... they fluked about 5 😂 

One of those games where everything goes right for you

Yeah just seen the goals as well. At least 4 of the 7 were deflected and 1 was from terrible keeper error.