Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Villa got well too carried away with their start. They had an incredible result against Liverpool and they beat us when we were at half strength. They'll have a better season than they did last season, but I can't see them finishing any higher than 10th/11th. 

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Villa got well too carried away with their start. They had an incredible result against Liverpool and they beat us when we were at half strength. They'll have a better season than they did last season, but I can't see them finishing any higher than 10th/11th. 

No they've managed to pull it back to 3-4..

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Appears So'ton have also got too well carried away with an excellent start  :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I don't like to take this attitude though because I hate it when we have an incredible result and the opposition make excuses.

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

No they've managed to pull it back to 3-4..

No bad result considering they 1-4 at one point, shows there a much better confident side compared to last season. Probably 12th place finish I think.

3 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Pickford seems to be going the same way Joe Heart did. 

Yeah was just think the same thing, it's pressure of being England's number one. Maybe where we've gone wrong over the years not sharing that no1 spot between two keeps taking the pressure of each other. Nick Pope will probably the same way at some point. To be fair if honest I think the only time Pickford has good in an England shirt was in the world cup... since then I wouldn't say he's been anything near as good. I can imagine if Tom Heaton was fully fit aswell he would have had something to say aswell.

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Bobby Charlton diagnosed with dementia. 

I sat near him at kp last time he came.  I was proud to point him out to my lad and explain the he win the world cup.

Sad news but I thought it was odd that there was more quote about nobby (my favourite England player when I was a kid).

Olsen has already made a few class saves.  If Pickford were in instead, Everton would probably be at least 1 down.

Yet Ancelotti said he would play Pickford next week v United.  I believe he was unwisely painted himself into a corner here.