Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Points aren’t though, we saw last year how quickly the title got away from them. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes, such and overrated manager imo.

You may well be right, but they're currently only 4 points adrift. Your point seems to be about Guardiola primarily, which I won't get into. This season, however, could be anybodies.

On 29/10/2020 at 16:10, Nalis said:

I might be biased but the Forest/Derby rivalry is the strangest one in English football and mainly based on wan king each other off.

Its like they've come to some sort of gentleman's agreement that they'll show how 'passionately' they hate each other in an attempt to stay relevant. I mean, they even sing songs at their derbies about how much they only care about each other and how apparently irrelevant we are.

Bit like going on a date with some stinker but hammering on to her about you dont care about your stunning ex anymore.

Its the cutest rivalry ever.

There's always something there when we play Forest and Derby for the matter. 

The picture attached is from the documentary on Leicester, Forest and Derby and there is a line in there which goes something like 

"The biggest rivalry was always Forest Leicester until recent years when Leicester weren't around and Forest Derby started playing each other more". 

Again up until recently to back that up im sure the Forest/Derby had played less games against each other than Forest/Leicester or Leicester/Derby to that matter. 

48376254_10218069332227724_2204234747394129920_o.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Its the cutest rivalry ever.

There's always something there when we play Forest and Derby for the matter. 

The picture attached is from the documentary on Leicester, Forest and Derby and there is a line in there which goes something like 

"The biggest rivalry was always Forest Leicester until recent years when Leicester weren't around and Forest Derby started playing each other more". 

Again up until recently to back that up im sure the Forest/Derby had played less games against each other than Forest/Leicester or Leicester/Derby to that matter. 

48376254_10218069332227724_2204234747394129920_o.jpg

What documentary is that? 

Sky really need to stop asking needless questions about this now. Pickford and family are receiving death threats and things like this just continuously encourages and promotes more absolute morons to abuse him. 

It was a horrendous challenge, but I don't remember there being this extent of hatred towards Son/Aurier when they injured Andre Gomes. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Sky really need to stop asking needless questions about this now. Pickford and family are receiving death threats and things like this just continuously encourages and promotes more absolute morons to abuse him. 

It was a horrendous challenge, but I don't remember there being this extent of hatred towards Son/Aurier when they injured Andre Gomes. 

They’re shameless. All about clicks and the fact it’s a revenue driving topic. 

24 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why does Steve McManaman insist on pronouncing Rodri's name with a Welsh inflection? 

"Honestly, Fletch, Rodri deserves great credit. The way he's turned his career around after Giggsy plowed his missus...nothing but respect for the lad."

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Absolutely. 

If anything the Son one was far, far worse. Son didn't have an immediate need to trip the guy. He did it to be snide. 

This Man City defense can be torn open too easily.  Rotating tactical fouls are not enough defense against a decent counterattack.

If Liverpool can’t reassemble their back line, it’s anybody’s league.

3 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

That difficult second season for the blades.

Thank god its not us with 1 point after 8 games. The forum would not be pretty :D

Blunts look doomed with their four championship strikers in their squad

5 hours ago, The Bear said:

They had spells of possession once we went 2-0 up and started conserving energy. Before that it was 60/30 in our favour. 

Winning the ball means nothing nowadays if you have gone flying in. The follow through was enough to nearly break Moutinho's ankle and it was out of control. 

IMG_20201031_094729.jpg

Yea I watched it and the game was over by half time. Palace looked really poor going forward and it was a solid professional performance by Wolves.

At the time I said the tackle was great but watching replays I think it’s the right decision. He has slide in to win the ball which he has done but his leg is high and you’re always taking a risk going in like that.

• Like 1

Burnley look so Championship.  Old Gravel voice may struggle to turn this around unless this new mega Billionaire fronts up.

So pleased we never stumped up for Tarkdonki.  We missed a bullet there.

19 hours ago, twister said:

Even after two votes the greedy ****ers still want five subs in the league

No to this and no again **** the big 6 **** them once twice and three times over

**** united **** city **** chelsea 

Talk Sport presenters were asking listeners if they thought there would be support from clubs for 5 subs,

well there wasn’t when they voted not long ago so why would there be now.

Edited by Spiritwalker