Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Ljungberg done more tactical analysis than anyone else on Sky in the last ten minutes. 

Earlier today as well there was a moment when Murphy did a little thing on how Cahill would mark him in his role as a 10, it was far more interesting than anything that had gone before that

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Fully support taking the knee, but does anyone feel the gesture is becoming almost lost? It's now a feature in every game and I can feel it just becoming part of the routine rather than a gesture thats meant to hit home with a bigger meaning 

It should have stopped after the first matchday when football returned in June. No idea why they are dragging it out

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

It should have stopped after the first matchday when football returned in June. No idea why they are dragging it out

I disagree on all counts. It isn't being dragged out and those initial fixtures really highlighted issues which may not have been raised. 

I just now feel that it's becoming a gesture for the sake of gestures, with no actual action has been taken?

I have no idea why but randomly looked on Bluemoon to see what they think of Mahrez.

Based on yesterday’s performance alone he is being rippled to shreds and most fans want him gone.

One poster said he thinks Mahrez is part of a betting syndicate due to the amount of miss placed passes and goal kicks he concedes 😂

Kante is probably the only exception to the rule where our high profiles players have left and gone on to continue to do well (bit early for Chilwell).

Grass isn’t always greener! 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Also (sorry to keep asking questions  :P ) is it me, or does the far side of pitch appear less illuminated than the side nearer the camera ?

It does look like it to me. The players' shadows seem more defined on that side of the pitch, like there's less illumination coming from the side.

4 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I have no idea why but randomly looked on Bluemoon to see what they think of Mahrez.

Based on yesterday’s performance alone he is being rippled to shreds and most fans want him gone.

One poster said he thinks Mahrez is part of a betting syndicate due to the amount of miss placed passes and goal kicks he concedes 😂

Kante is probably the only exception to the rule where our high profiles players have left and gone on to continue to do well (bit early for Chilwell).

Can see him going to psg next year. Man city should cash in

5 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Yes I quite enjoy watching careers tailspin, I don’t know why. I suppose it says a lot about me as a person, I take a lot of pleasure in watching players who think they’re better than their current clubs, have their transfer moves fail. I’m very tribal and bitter.

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Yes I quite enjoy watching careers tailspin, I don’t know why. I suppose it says a lot about me as a person, I take a lot of pleasure in watching players who think they’re better than their current clubs, have their transfer moves fail. I’m very tribal and bitter.

The way he looked like he was enjoying himself yesterday I think he feels he's achieved his ambitions, playing for a 'big club' and earning the money. He certainly isn't a better player for going there that's for sure 

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Especially those who pack their bags and sit at an airport stamping their feet ...  😁

• Haha 1