Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I would be embarrassed if BR kicked off like Klopp did today. The Big 6 want all the TV cash as well as picking the kick-off slots.  ASEAN Countries pay huge sums for the EPL TV rights so they have the right to this early kick-off slot as it is prime time for them.

I am glad Rodgers does seem to correct reporters though.

I noticed pre-match against Liverpool when they asked him about their team he said "we've had our fair share of injuries" and likewise I think he was pissed of with the Bielsa love in when we played Leeds which is why he ranted about it just being "lucky" when British managers win compared to foreign managers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Anyone got a link to the Klopp interview 

I was looking for it too:

Bit salty but not too bad. Des Kelly has a good point about the Premier League choosing the slots. Whether Liverpool played at 12:30, 15:00 or 17:30 I don't think that makes that much difference given they play again on Tuesday. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Bargain at 60m compared to 80m for the Oil Tanker.  Our scouting team:appl:

60m for a player who pretty much refused to play for us, and acted like a crybaby - I consider that  great deal

Guess you forgot about that  :appl:

Edited by marbles

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I swear Burnley have conceded about 20 goals over their last 3 trips to the Etihad. They always get a pasting there. 

Yeah, they just said that. Apparently the last side to constantly batter another were Notts County in the 1800s so that's how long it's been.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Bailey Peacock-Farrell sounds like a firm of solicitors.

Had an accident that wasn't your fault, call Bailey Peacock Farrell today, no win no fee!

• Haha 1