Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just watched the Klopp interview, crikey, he's a moaning git. It's the same for everyone but unfortunately the price of success is that players will get injuries and be burnt out, the job of a manager is to manage the squad, any idiot can play their best players every game but eventually the fatigue will catch up with them, that's how it is.

Wow, what a turgid crappy goal to concede on Sheff Utd's part. The commentators are almost trying to lie to themselves that it was a good strike and not one of the slowest daisy-cutters you'll ever see in your life, and from a man left in 15 yards of space on the edge of the box. Nobody closed down.

The Blades are in serious trouble this year if they're letting stuff like that in. I'd be livid if that was us conceding.

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Just watched the Klopp interview, crikey, he's a moaning git. It's the same for everyone but unfortunately the price of success is that players will get injuries and be burnt out, the job of a manager is to manage the squad, any idiot can play their best players every game but eventually the fatigue will catch up with them, that's how it is.

When he first started managing in England I thought he was a fair minded guy and quite wry and amusing when other managers came across as moaning  and pleading unfairness . Sadly he’s gone full scouse victimhood now . 

19 minutes ago, surrifox said:

When he first started managing in England I thought he was a fair minded guy and quite wry and amusing when other managers came across as moaning  and pleading unfairness . Sadly he’s gone full scouse victimhood now . 

He’s moaned about the winter schedule since day one!

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

This Lundstrom dude makes me laugh.

Running down his contract and wasting what's likely to be his second and last ever PL season on the bench 

Like, who does he expect to sign him? League one player at best.

Would be amazed if any of these 2 stay up, I’m still wondering how there was even a goal scored in this game, dreadful