Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 point from 10 games is horrendous! Huge win for the baggies, although they are poor, they must look at Sheff Utd, Burnley and Fulham and think they have a chance.

Teams like Crystal Palace can’t believe their luck, awful sides but with these 4 at the bottom will be comfortable this season.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

To be fair I actually found that a quite good game. Low on quality but it was very watchable, and as a rare bonus there was no focus on officials.

These type of matches needs a low key, quiet ref like Mike Dean

11 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

There is nothing unlucky about sheff u horrendous finishing, they have zero quality up front 

And yet they've spent 55m on 3 forwards in the last season and a half.

The one place I'd question Sheffield utd is the recent recruitment. Ramsdale, McBurnie, Berge (tidy, but £25m?) all look massively overpriced. Jury's out on Brewster.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Only for the fact it cost us CL football 😂

I don't think the Norwich results cost us champions league football. 

Bournemouth, 2nd half, sticks very much in the mind,with all the fallout from it. 

There were a few others as well

Anyway, we move on👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Jordan Henderson: never a penalty.

hmmmmmmm…

He is right VAR is a mess.

Potentially you should have had a penalty last week for handball and didn’t Salah win a very iffy one the other week?

Which all the pundits called “good play”

• Like 1