Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

45 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The Leeds love in is nauseating, but you can see why they are liked. Not many teams would be so open and inventive away from home, especially us. If they can stay up this year, improve on their squad but play the same way then they could be a really good team. At the minute though they're wasteful and could concede at any time.

Fixed it for you.

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Everton have a very dislikeable crop of players at the moment, Calvert-Lewin seems a decent bloke but the rest look like a collective slapped arse

Yeah. I used to like them under Moyes too, so many more players I enjoyed from a neutral point of view - Baines/Arteta/Distin/Howard/Cahill etc I liked.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Corky said:

Obviously they'd be huge but the coverage around the world has pushed it to another level. I think it was @Cardiff_Fox who said that the 12.30pm Saturday match is prime time in parts of the world so naturally the top clubs will be in that slot more.

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Well yeah. Why would people around the World wanna watch Burnley or Fulham? No disrespect intended. There's plenty of sides in the division who have good history but that isn't gonna appeal to the glory hunting fans around the Country/the World who "support" Liverpool/Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal purely on the basis they're the biggest/best teams and have the best players.

It’s ideal kick off time for the Asian market. 

Alongside that it’s BT’s ‘best’ spot aka they get second pick from the weekend. 

It’s always going to be one of the top clubs or a derby. You don’t like it, don’t take the slice of the TV money from it 

• Like 2

The Meslier point blank save from Doucouré is brilliant. Great reactions.

That goes in they call it unstoppable.

He saves it and they're calling it a missed chance. They haven't even acknowledged it as a good save.

Really does my head in how good goalkeeping is either totally ignored or not recognised.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Begrudgingly I thank Leeds for beating Everton as it keeps them below us but I hope they don't get above their station.

Of course they will they’ll be the best team in the world until they get spanked by Chelsea next weekend