Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Unpopular opinion. Mourinho is a better manager than Guardiola. 

Agreed. 

On a different note, Mourinho seems to be disrespected because of his style now but his career speaks for itself. One of the greatest managers of all time.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Unpopular opinion. Mourinho is a better manager than Guardiola. 

Not so unpopular I don’t think, I would agree - especially when you look at trophies won compared to net spend. I don’t rate Guardiola at all, he hasn’t won anything you wouldn’t expect him to win. A lack of success in Europe with both Bayern and Man City despite huge amounts spent, will always stop him being in the elite level of coaches IMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Agreed. 

Mourinho seems to be disrespected because of his style now but his career speaks for itself. One of the greatest managers of all time.

Given the resources which Guardiola has had, he wouldn’t do any worse for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Given the resources which Guardiola has had, he wouldn’t do any worse for sure. 

Mourinho hasn't exactly been working on a shoe string at Chelsea, Man U and Real Madrid 

However what sets Mourinho apart from Guardiola is what he achieved at Porto.

Don t send over Any nukes....But I like watching Spurs with Kane & Son....

They could easily become my 2nd English team....Plus I want to see Mourhinos swagger back....

If we cant win it...Then those "somebodies" have suffered enough poor cockney darlings....could Bottle it to the title..!!!

But they lose to injury Kane & Son,they could struggle,I reckon from the big 6, they have The weakest fringe players, squad.& Most likely Budget..!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1