Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I feel bad for Arsenal. Arteta might be out of his depth but many of those players are definitely out of their depth. Many of them were xrap under Emery and Wenger. They need to be moved on.

Shows how important the Partey signing was. They looked okay early season, without him they’re screwed. But Arsenal should never be in a position where Elneny is his back up!

Christ that was stupid 

1 minute ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

This is a tricky one. I really don't want Everton to overtake us, but it is hilarious hearing people talk about Arsenal as genuinely being in a relegation battle

A draw would be the best hope for us for both outcomes

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

This is a tricky one. I really don't want Everton to overtake us, but it is hilarious hearing people talk about Arsenal as genuinely being in a relegation battle

A draw would be perfect I think. Everton stay behind us, and Arsenal stuck on 15 with Fulham (who have looked better recently) only 6 behind with a game in hand.

Realistically though, Arsenal *will* have a run at some point to drag them into mid-table, and even if they didn't they're still 2 results clear of Brighton and Burnley as well as the bottom 3, so chances are they'll never actually be in a relegation battle. With that in mind, an Arsenal win (with a few sending offs each...) would probably be best...

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

A draw would be perfect I think. Everton stay behind us, and Arsenal stuck on 15 with Fulham (who have looked better recently) only 6 behind with a game in hand.

Realistically though, Arsenal *will* have a run at some point to drag them into mid-table, and even if they didn't they're still 2 results clear of Brighton and Burnley as well as the bottom 3, so chances are they'll never actually be in a relegation battle. With that in mind, an Arsenal win (with a few sending offs each...) would probably be best...

They play Brighton in 2 games' time after this... could genuinely be a relegation six-pointer :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

They play Brighton in 2 games' time after this... could genuinely be a relegation six-pointer :ph34r:

Just like that Everton scored, so you might be right! I'd also forgotten than Burnley have an extra game in hand, so that could genuinely get interesting.

I know we joke about Spurs being bottlers, but Arsenal aren't exactly known for their mental fortitude in recent years. A relegation battle might prove too much for them...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Just like that Everton scored, so you might be right! I'd also forgotten than Burnley have an extra game in hand, so that could genuinely get interesting.

I know we joke about Spurs being bottlers, but Arsenal aren't exactly known for their mental fortitude in recent years. A relegation battle might prove too much for them...

Arsenal are not getting relegated whilst one of Sheff U, West Brom , Burnley or Fulham stay up .

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

I prefer to call it "North London Syndrome" - the self-entitlement, over-confidence and over-use of hairgel and the word "bruv" seems to be endemic to that part of the world. :whistle:

• Like 1