Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

39 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Any team that loses by more than 6 should be thrown out the league.:D

Cant wait until we get beat by 6 at some point lol

Whats our biggest defeat in the premier league since our 2014 promotion?  Leicester 1-6 Spurs?

33 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

How did Peter Walton ever pass his screen test for BT?

He is way out of his depth. His chronic lack of banter  meant he's just lashed out at poor old Darrell

He's awful. Constantly sides with the officials then flip flops when they look at the monitor and change the decision. 

Utter yes man. 

Edited by The Bear

Southampton looking good, shame they've got 12 men to play against.

EDIT - Ah, right on cue! What a f*ching surprise! Dean gives a free kick against Southampton for a handball in exactly the same spot it hit Sterling, right in front of him, for his non-penalty call 5 minutes earlier.

Mike Dean, ladies and gentleman.

Edited by OntarioFox
hit not his

3 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Southampton looking good, shame they've got 12 men to play against.

EDIT - Ah, right on cue! What a f*ching surprise! Dean gives a free kick against Southampton for a handball in exactly the same spot it his Sterling, right in front of him, for his non-penalty call 5 minutes earlier.

Mike Dean, ladies and gentleman.

Yep. Last week Dean gave Villa a free kick against us for absolutely nothing which directly led to their penalty winner. 

• Like 1

Southampton have suddenly started targeting their attacks down the left, now they have Mahrez and his refusal to track back to contend with.

Funny, that. Anybody would think managers see a weakness in a side's defensive abilities with him in it.

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Godfrey might have been a good shout in the summer, given our good relationship with Norwich. Filling in at left back but looks solid and would have been handy in a three. 

Lil Wes >

Edited by moore_94

Tricky to call what I'd prefer from this game. After they turned us over last week, we could very much do with Everton's little pick up in form coming to an end.

On the other hand, watching Arsenal continue to lurch from crisis to crisis is too damn funny to want them to arrest their slide any time soon - not least because the teams directly below them have winnable games coming up. 

I guess a draw here would be fine? The schadenfreude-loving neutral in me wants the Toffees to spank them, though. 

EDIT - Oh, well there we go. Colour me neutral for the day :brendan_still:

Edited by OntarioFox

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Godfrey might have been a good shout in the summer, given our good relationship with Norwich. Filling in at left back but looks solid and would have been handy in a three. 

I mentioned him at the time but the £50m they were asking for was ridiculous. Of course nobody was gonna pay that.

• Like 1