Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Why do they keep talking about Lundstram as a 'good honest pro' and 'not that sort of player'. That's a horrific challenge and he's got away with a few previously also.

I have no idea how he didn't break the Brighton players foot with that amount of force. He deserves everything he got.

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Why do they keep talking about Lundstram as a 'good honest pro' and 'not that sort of player'. That's a horrific challenge and he's got away with a few previously also.

Because dream team memes. He was the world's most creative Centre Back last year apparently :fishing:

I mean the speed he went in at I’ve no idea how he hasn’t crushed the lads foot! Considering the bones in there it’s a miracle he’s carried on. 

Got the ball... but that’s not the rule, he was not in control of that challenge at all! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Potter under pressure?

Might play better football but cannot score .

Yeah they’ve got far too many decent players, and have spent money, to be in this position

Blades will be a miracle if they stay up. I think Brighton will just scrape enough points for safety though. 

I'd like to see WBA and Newcastle go down. First for the obvious reason, and then because Bruce is a footballing dinosaur and deserves to be relegated. Plus Newcastle are incredibly spawny at picking up points that they don't deserve. Their luck has to run out soon. 

18 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Potter under pressure?

Might play better football but cannot score .

Surely the better football thing is a bit of nonsense. Its dull as dish water to watch, just nothing. I'd rather support and would find a long ball thug team that competes more entertaining!

• Like 1