Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Pliskin said:

Chelsea sacked off Kepa, for Mendy? Who is also shit..... reckon Frank and Roy will bump into each other at the Job centre before long.....

I think Mendy is decent to be fair. Don’t think he could’ve done much for that. 

Chilwell not having the best of games.  What we received for him and Maguire is quite astonishing.  We are fast becoming the Sporting Lisbon of Transfer Deals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Never at any point did I really trust this Chelsea side. Beat nobody decent. Total flat track bullies. Lampard made sense 18 months ago but he's out of his depth now. They're better on paper than this.

Lampard won't get anywhere near the slander Ole has gotten.. 

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Never at any point did I really trust this Chelsea side. Beat nobody decent. Total flat track bullies. Lampard made sense 18 months ago but he's out of his depth now. They're better on paper than this.

Makes our side look all the better. We have been massively inconsistent, but I am so excited and proud of the current Leicester team. We play as well as anyone other than Liverpool in the league, despite losing so many good players over the years and not being able to go out and spend mega bucks. This Chelsea side have Giroud, Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Pullisic, etc all at their disposal on the attacking front and are still getting beat 3-0 to the worst Arsenal side in years. Admittedly we got done by West Ham, but we didn't spend 200m+ on reinforcements in the summer!

• Like 1