Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

On 30/12/2020 at 22:12, winteriscoming said:

Bit like how Liverpool put 7 past palace and we could only manage a draw with them...........

swings in roundabouts, always think Palace are a bit of a bogey team for us, Newcastle on the other hand....

On 30/12/2020 at 22:12, winteriscoming said:

Bit like how Liverpool put 7 past palace and we could only manage a draw with them...........

Bit like them drawing at home to West Brom (who we put to the sword) and then West Brom get annihilated 5-0 at the Hawthorns to Leeds a few days later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Must be the same five. I only thought it was Walker and Jesus, didn't realise another 3 had already tested positive.

Walker and Jesus were first then a couple of days later it was reported that another 3 had tested positive. 

Edit: MCFC have confirmed it's 5 in total.

According to Scott Parker's press conference today (not daring to call it the presser :D) he doesn't know if they'll be able to play their match v Burnley on Sunday. The reliable source that it Twitter suggests Fulham have 8 players out.

Edited by FoyleFox

5 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

And lose a 50 million pound asset? Never gonna happen.

Yeah.

I've read that it's meant to be in tomorrows papers, but we'll see, probably end up being bollocks.

I truly hope the bastard gets hung out to dry and his career is over.

28 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Just think where we'd be had we not.

There isn’t a team in the league this season who couldn’t say exactly the same though, just recently Liverpool have dropped points to wba, Newcastle and Fulham 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Typical grinding performance from Everton. No doubt they'll eventually score off a set piece and win 1-0. 

that's pretty much how we won the league bar the set piece, I think they are a threat if they carry on producing these displays