Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The face of a man who wants to ask the "prettiest and coolest girl in class" to the homecoming prom but of course she's too loved up with the college quarterback who doesn't treat her right, little does he realise that right under his nose a close female friend has a crush on him and actually THEY'D make the perfect couple

Are you a teen romcom writer my brother 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

The club need to look ay Wolves and realise we could be in the same predicament as Wolves with a injury to Vardy.

Wolves look a totally different outfit without a focal point up top.

I'm sure the club realise. 

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The club need to look ay Wolves and realise we could be in the same predicament as Wolves with a injury to Vardy.

Wolves look a totally different outfit without a focal point up top.

I'm pretty certain they already know that but top quality strikers who will play second fiddle to Jamie are hard to come by.  Nacho doesn't seem to mind  but he probably knows he's not good enough play any where else. I'm thinking a player from the Championship or even League 1 (James Justin) who will accept the subs role for maybe a season. 

The 40 million dollar question is how long can JV play for ?

Do these commentators realise they don't have to fill every second of airtime with inane drivel?

I quite like Ekoku on the rare occasions I've seen him as a pundit he's quite knowledgable, but as a commentator he just never stops. It's like he finds it too awkward to have a few moments silence and his voice is very monotone.