Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It's half time at the Amex where Nuno Espirito Santo's Wolves are truly hunting in packs, they lead Graham Potter's lowly Brighton side 3-1 at the break

We're totally awesome dude... 

Said Silva. 

45 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

You're telling me no one else think these two look a little bit alike? (minus hair) 

2255-1503-2.57065227.jpg

245962.jpg

Youri looks like he has a thorough personal hygiene and grooming routine, so on that basis, no.

Will let Silva off though since he's only 18 and I had spots and shit hair then too and could probably have done with more showers. He will probably look like Ronaldo by the time he reaches his mid 20s seems to be the way with these Iberian lads. Sergio Ramos used to look like a homeless tramp and all.

• Like 1

Eze's goal is so typical of the overreaction from the media.

Just watched it on youtube as he goes past one person and slots it into the far corner nicely when Sheffield United players stood off him massively and gave him all the space in the world.

Dont get me wrong, its a very good goal but its not this sensational goal the media/social media are banging on about. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Eze's goal is so typical of the overreaction from the media.

Just watched it on youtube as he goes past one person and slots it into the far corner nicely when Sheffield United players stood off him massively and gave him all the space in the world.

Dont get me wrong, its a very good goal but its not this sensational goal the media/social media are banging on about. 

Son won the Puskas award for running unchallenged up the pitch and tapping in past a pub team. 

41 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I'm pretty certain they already know that but top quality strikers who will play second fiddle to Jamie are hard to come by.  Nacho doesn't seem to mind  but he probably knows he's not good enough play any where else. I'm thinking a player from the Championship or even League 1 (James Justin) who will accept the subs role for maybe a season. 

The 40 million dollar question is how long can JV play for ?

I'd just like someone who puts themselves about abit rather then just jogging toward the general direction of play.