Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Just a general observational type of question, why do so many youngsters have double barrel names? 🤔 

More liberated women wanting to keep their family name.

The interesting thing will be in 20 years time... double double barrel names cant be far off haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Just a general observational type of question, why do so many youngsters have double barrel names? 🤔 (two surnames I mean)

No idea Sheppy-Fox...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Just a general observational type of question, why do so many youngsters have double barrel names? 🤔 (two surnames I mean)

- People aren’t that fussed about marriage anymore.

- Divorce

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I feel like Steve Macca has been commentating on every game the last few days. 

36 minutes ago, StanSP said:

To everyone's despair.

Has he mentioned Liverpool yet?

Surely whoever took the decision to bin Bilic and employ Big Sam needs to walk the plank?  Can you imagine FT if LCFC came up with that type of car crash?

19 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think Everton should push hard about this game cancellation. How is it possible that man city couldn’t play a few days ago but can tomorrow? We all know the virus doesn’t go in 4 days. It’s a complete con if they get to play a tired Chelsea side 

I was annoyed with this postponement too but now I have heard more about the circumstances I am prepared to give Man City the benefit of doubt.

To summarise - two players (both apparently at the alleged party) had tested positive prior to the Tuesday.  Then, on the Tuesday morning, three further players test positive.  Guardiola had spoken to Ancelotti about the initial incident and then updates him.  We have lived with the possible impact of COVID for months now and, in my opinion, the consequences of not highlighting what was happening would have been inexcusable.

Ancelotti’s response to what has happened differs from Everton’s and this probably explains why.