Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Matt said:

According to Tim Sherwood on Soccer Saturday Fernando Torres plays for Man City.

Captain Bellend actually puts me off watching Sky's score/results show and I've watched BT a bit more this season (watching WBA/Fulham today).

How Sky think him and Merson deliver top quality analysis is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Captain Bellend actually puts me off watching Sky's score/results show and I've watched BT a bit more this season (watching WBA/Fulham today).

How Sky think him and Merson deliver top quality analysis is beyond me.

Never watched BT's version, should give it a try really.

You have a point with Merson, Sherwood and you can throw Clinton 'I can't erm string a erm sentence together' Morrison in with them, but BT raise them with Chris Sutton.

For what its worth, even though I think he's an idiot I do find Merson quite funny, I suppose I find Sutton funny in a way, they both do it for reactions (Perhaps Merson's just a bit thick) but Sherwood and Morrison actually try to be serious.

Just now, Matt said:

It's 50% Sutton and Savage having a go at each other. 

10% of useless Peter Walton crap. 

30% is split between the rest of them where you can get some good insight. 

The other 10% is the camera on Jules Breach which is the best bit of it all. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

You have a point with Merson, Sherwood and you can throw Clinton 'I can't erm string a erm sentence together' Morrison in with them, but BT raise them with Chris Sutton.

For what its worth, even though I think he's an idiot I do find Merson quite funny, I suppose I find Sutton funny in a way, they both do it for reactions (Perhaps Merson's just a bit thick) but Sherwood and Morrison actually try to be serious.

If you want chris Sutton trying to have 'banter' with everyone when its not wanted or needed then its for you. Hes just painfully unfunny and its quite embarrassing half the time.

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Slaven Bilic will be reflecting on what might have been.

That's probably true.

-

Whenever Allardyce appears, I automatically refer back to the video where he got done undercover (which led to his England job loss). :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bruno Fernandes would have won a penalty for that slight pull in the box.

If Lookman had fallen theatrically instead of letting off a shot off balance, the ref and VAR might have bought it.

• Like 1