Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Koke said:

Martial is 25 years old. 6 years in this league playing as a #9 striker,  and he's had 1 good season, maybe 2. He will continue to plod along at United showing patches of good form, and long patches of garbage performances. Such a nothing player. Now that I've been critical of him he will go on to score now, and this post will be quoted.

That basically sums up ManU players in general for the last 10 years. Plod along and occasionally show some form.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

surely fernandes shouldn’t be on the pitch. A yellow for his reaction to Cedric and a yellow for the challenge on xhaka. It reminds me of the game at the KP where the ref just wouldn’t book him. 

Medias favourite player. Cant have him off can you. 

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Joelinton in no end of bother for going to get his hair done and taking a photo of it but nobody seems to care about players like Pogba turning up like that lol 

That’s the only memorable thing Joelinton has done in his entire time in England 

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

My bias means I dislike Man Utd at all times but at present there is nothing to like about them on the merits 

I still feel like their fans live in the 90's/00's with fergie mentality still and can't quite get over that they are not quite the big boys they once were under him.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

He's either fully on it or drifting around. Seems to be more of the latter lately 

Genuinely hate the way he plays. Spends most the game walking round like he owns the place and doesn’t look interested one bit. 

Anyway watch him bag a hat trick now. 

2 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Genuinely hate the way he plays. Spends most the game walking round like he owns the place and doesn’t look interested one bit. 

Anyway watch him bag a hat trick now. 

But makes absolutely brilliant runs at times, really intelligent player when he's on it. Just look back against us, he could've had 3. 

Not sure United suit him currently, especially when Cavani isn't on and he's almost the most senior striker