Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

There you are!!!😁

Where have you been?

.... Newcastle getting right into this game now. They might nick it.

Aww did you miss me :P 

I knew if i typed something the complete opposite would happen and make me look a right twat. 

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

You need a box of Migraleve in close proximity to get through 90 minutes of watching Newcastle. **** me, they're a dull side.

They look OK today. Better than normal imo. 

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Aww did you miss me :P 

I knew if i typed something the complete opposite would happen and make me look a right twat. 

If you could type something else about Newcastle not being able to score id appreciate it lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Talksport has Newcastle sounding like the much better team 

They seem to have more energy about them today.

However, they're lucky not to have a couple of bookings in a space of the last few minutes.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Imagine spending all that money and hardly being that much more expansive or exciting than Burnley.

If Burnley was given money they would be Everton. Loads of tackles and loads of crosses from wide areas. 

2 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Richarlison is a strange one, comes across as a knob, but apparently he’s a really nice guy, and did something really nice for nhs workers during the first lockdown, can’t remember the details though.

He's a knob on the pitch. In a similar mould to Rodriguez and Mina (and plenty of other South American players - not all). Touch them and they feel like they must go down to get the referee to give something. 

Rodriguez got a little brush on the back of the head and even Keown fell for it saying he's made of tough stuff just cos he was holding his head. 

Mina gets a little brush across the face, if that, and he has to go off for 'treatment'.