Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Fulham have been the better side and should have scored more, but with just one goal in ot, WBA could come out 2nd half in a different shape and score.

We've all seen Big Sam sides cling on and then shithouse something.

Fulham need to kill it while they can...

6 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

I notice at the Hawthorns a hoarding states "The Lord is my shepherd". For you of a non religious background the next is "I shall not want".

I think the 'Baggies" and their manager will need more than divine intervention!!

I am no Christian as i am a sufi but i have always wondered about why they decided to put that there. Not that it is bad by any means, rather that i am not sure what it really means in the context of their team. And i agree haha if they continue as such they will be in last place. Should not have fired Bilic. Id take that brasilian lad here though. 

29 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

fulherrm should be 5 up

I've said it before but if they had a clinical striker they'd be higher in the league. I've been impressed with Parker and Fulham, I hope they stay up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I've said it before but if they had a clinical striker they'd be higher in the league. I've been impressed with Parker and Fulham, I hope they stay up.

I was about to say they seem to have removed the naivety from their game they had in the earlier part of the season. Havent seen the goal so if it was poor from them then lol

• Like 1