Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Callum  Wilson has looked excellent today. Good hold up play, good link up play and really brilliant work ethics. Shame he missed that chance but overall man of the match so far.

Really enjoying this 0-0 and watching Everton struggle. Said after our game that their shithouse tactics will get them points this year but it won’t help them break the top 4 because they’ll struggle in games like this.

Where’s your deep line from setpieces and constant fouling now eh Carlo 

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Callum  Wilson has looked excellent today. Good hold up play, good link up play and really brilliant work ethics. Shame he missed that chance but overall man of the match so far.

Yeah very good running down the channel too and giving an option to the midfield. You'd still want any chance to fall to him even if he did miss that easy one. 

Terrible game. Everton really are awful, emphasised by the fact that they are struggling against an awful Newcastle team who could well get relegated.

They must be paying Ancelotti a fortune to produce garbage like this. I wonder if his reputation as one of the so called top managers in Europe will mean his job is safe because I'm sure if the fans were in the ground they would be making their feelings known about the style of play & tactics.

Ancelotti has clearly done a shit load in the game and he's unquestionably an exceptional manager.

However, you get the feeling that he should be getting more out of these players.

I suspect we'll be in the same market as them for a right winger in the summer because Iwobi is absolute toilet.