Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

I am no Christian as i am a sufi but i have always wondered about why they decided to put that there. Not that it is bad by any means, rather that i am not sure what it really means in the context of their team. And i agree haha if they continue as such they will be in last place. Should not have fired Bilic. Id take that brasilian lad here though. 

They adopted the hymn as a chant of their own. All to do with playing a game on a Sunday in the 70s

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Radio 5 Interviewer blowing smoke up Guardiola “ how do you respond to criticism that some of your football is just too attractive and brilliant, Pep?”

Man City 1 Sheff United 0

:crylaugh:

I think Man City have a bad patch in them still, I’m not writing anything off... thought they weren’t great today, not just going to hand the title to them just yet like most seem to think 

Just now, messerschmitt said:

Fernandes seems to get away with murder, looses it and studs down an opponents leg VAR looks at it and nothing.

Not sure why nothing was made of that, personally thought it was a red 😒

How Fernandez constantly escapes punishment is beyond me.

he put in 3/4 yellow card offences against us and nothing happened 

Studs up the back of an Arsenal players calf and Var....nothing, anyone else and that’s a yellow minimum.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, steflcfc said:

How Fernandez constantly escapes punishment is beyond me.

he put in 3/4 yellow card offences against us and nothing happened 

Studs up the back of an Arsenal players calf and Var....nothing, anyone else and that’s a yellow minimum.

I don't usually wish injuries on players but I must admit I'd quite enjoy it if someone left a bad one on him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

I don’t think VAR can give yellows retrospectively. I might be wrong, but otherwise that’s inexcusable. 

Yes it’s more how the on field official didn’t give him one. And how Cedric got booked for their blow up and fernandes didn’t.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Yes it’s more how the on field official didn’t give him one. And how Cedric got booked for their blow up and fernandes didn’t.

And another that should have been a yellow. I'm dusting off my tin foil hat.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of whether Fernandes should still be on the pitch,  I’m not sure I can ever recall a more detestable  footballer in all my years of watching the game.

He dives, he cheats, he cons refs, he whimpers, he moans, he leaves his foot in on opponents... And he plays for Manchester United.

This is correct. If he played for a non so-called top 6 team he would have been sent off. 

Martial is 25 years old. 6 years in this league playing as a #9 striker,  and he's had 1 good season, maybe 2. He will continue to plod along at United showing patches of good form, and long patches of garbage performances. Such a nothing player. Now that I've been critical of him he will go on to score now, and this post will be quoted.

• Like 1