Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

He's class. Just feel like he'd be a square peg in a round hole if we were to try and fit him in somewhere. He's definitely not displacing any of the midfield 3 in the current system

I think he could fit in on the right side of attack quite well and then fill in for Tielemans or Maddison when needed.

Edited by Strokes
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

I can't work out if Everton are knackered from midweek or they are trying to play a counter-attacking game.

Either way, Fulham totally dominant.

Literally so similar to how we performed against Fulham at home too.

Very, very disappointing from Everton. Fulham should be at least 2 up.

Everton didn't learn/haven't learned once yet from Fulham's style. Not one of them trying to stop the passes to Reed/Lemina. It's like teams giving us space for Tielemans to pick up the ball and dictate play from deep.

It's good from Fulham, but majorly poor from Everton.

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

Meslier is proof the pundits can’t veer away from the official PL narrative. He’s been at fault for a goal or two near enough every time I’ve seen him play. Yet “he’s had a very good season making big saves” - why are they so hesitant to say he’s costing them games? 

😂

20210214_201215.jpg.3aedc2063b9b576123326ae87afef242.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-201002_Chrome.jpg.d369cf8b12373122a3b10f97140be9ee.jpg

Just now, StanSP said:

Fulham thought they had it easy against us but Everton have gone full on 'hold my beer' here. 

I feel like you can always count on Everton for that. No matter how bad I sometimes think we are, they can and often do take it to new levels. 

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Can't think of a more wishy washy player in the division than Andre Gomes. What does he do? What's his role? He's not particularly creative, ineffectual in his defending. Doesn't even seem to be a Mendy type water-carrier. Really quite bland.

Is he the lad who went off injured against us at home?