Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

51 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Their fan base ( if represented by RedCafe ) detest him 

I dont really read the red cafe but maybe I should! The irony was the man utd fans taunting us when they were trying to prise him away from us for the move....

28 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Some absolute cretin on here suggested Bamford as a replacement for Vardy recently  :blink:

I may have suggested a player of that ilk may be an alternative, but not specifically Bamford.  :blush:

But then again if people are going to moan when whoever we get ain’t Vardy, they could be in for a rough old time. lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Some absolute cretin on here suggested Bamford as a replacement for Vardy recently  :blink:

He's definitely no Vards, but then who is? I once suggested that he should play Peter Pan...no idea why he reminds me of such, but he'd be great in panto.

I like Patrick Bamford, I find him highly amusing. His perennial loans from Chelsea were like whack a mole, you never quite knew where he was going to pop up next. That treatment can be highly unsettling and I'm delighted that he's established himself at Leeds. He's actually a decent footballer - with a brain, not just in terms of game intelligence. He reminds me of a head boy/house prefect. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

He's definitely no Vards, but then who is? I once suggested that he should play Peter Pan...no idea why he reminds me of such, but he'd be great in panto.

I like Patrick Bamford, I find him highly amusing. His perennial loans from Chelsea were like whack a mole, you never quite knew where he was going to pop up next. That treatment can be highly unsettling and I'm delighted that he's established himself at Leeds. He's actually a decent footballer - with a brain, not just in terms of game intelligence. He reminds me of a head boy/house prefect. 

I was reading today he had an offer from Harvard when he was younger. 

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

He's definitely a decent player (still think this might be his peak season, but fai rplay actually done it in the Prem), but that clip of the Villa game makes me so angry - says a lot for the state of play acting in football he's not lambasted continually for it

2 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

but that clip of the Villa game makes me so angry - says a lot for the state of play acting in football he's not lambasted continually for it

Well, it is panto season. 

Just now, Strokes said:

We should make a serious offer for RLC in the summer, so versatile in the attacking positions and great game intelligence. Would fit like a glove here.

He's class. Just feel like he'd be a square peg in a round hole if we were to try and fit him in somewhere. He's definitely not displacing any of the midfield 3 in the current system

• Like 1