Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

2020/21 Premier League Fixtures

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

We've one our opening PL game once ever.

I can't quite work out what this means but I'm guessing you're saying we've only ever won 1 of our opening PL games lol?

We beat Villa 1-0 at home in 97/98 as well as Sunderland 4-2 in 15/16. They're the only times we've won.

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I can't quite work out what this means but I'm guessing you're saying we've only ever won 1 of our opening PL games lol?

We beat Villa 1-0 at home in 97/98 as well as Sunderland 4-2 in 15/16. They're the only times we've won.

Yep turns out it's actually two so I've been lied to lol 

17 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Hope we're still in the league cup, even if we have to play a young team a couple of days before a Europa League game. Could go out in round 3 but you never know. 

Not sure about this but feel sure that I have read somewhere that the top 7 clubs in premier league are not being entered into the League cup due to Europe commitments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smitha said:

Not sure about this but feel sure that I have read somewhere that the top 7 clubs in premier league are not being entered into the League cup due to Europe commitments.

Footballcritic.com...

The teams who finish in the top seven positions in the 2019/20 Premier League are set to miss out on the opportunity to compete in the League Cup in 2020/21, due to a calendar clash with the Champions League and Europa League.

The Premier League has only recently restarted, with teams set to play a condensed fixture list to get the season completed as quickly and as safely as possible, with European competitions set to be concluded afterwards in August.

The events of the ongoing pandemic will have consequences next year too, as due to a revised calendar from Uefa for the European competitions, those who finish in the European qualifying positions will face a fixture clash with the League Cup.

4 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Doesn’t seem

to be a thread for the play off final, so added my comment here! Who are you supporting? I’m heavily with the Bees 🐝 

Fulham as the other half is a Fulham fan. Delighted with that result. Been a tense evening in our house I can tell you. 

Two play off finals and two promotions, misses out all of the misery and agony I've been explaining about the play off finals!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Confirmed to be out tomorrow. 

I'm going for Fulham at home on the first day. 

It’ll be away and some giant of a club. And I’ll be pissed off and then we’ll probably win. And then I’ll get unrealistic hopes.