Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bonanza

The OH Leuven Thread 2020/21

3 hours ago, Bonanza said:

Diabate sounds like a good guess.

I doubt he still has a future with Leicester, but he could be a good player for us. Still only 24

If it’s Matty James and he stays fit, he’ll be your best player. I’m sure of it

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bonanza said:

New signing: Barnabás Bese has signed a 2-year deal with our club.

This twenty-time Hungarian international has played for Le Havre in the French Ligue 2 for the past four seasons. 26-year-old Hungarian Barnabás Bese is a right-footed, versatile defender. Last season, he played 25 times for Le Havre in Ligue 2. At that French club, he was almost always in the starting line-up for four seasons, appearing in 114 league games.

what positions do you think you need to improve in? 

2 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

what positions do you think you need to improve in? 

In my opinion we need to strengthen our defense first. The signing of Bese at RB is a good start. Now we still need a new LB and 2 CB's.

I would also like to see a central midfielder, a left winger and  a new striker

• Like 1

People saying we should be sending our outcasts to Leuven is just stupid. If we sent someone like James to Leuven, it wouldn't do us any good, it wouldn't do the player any good and it wouldn't do Leuven any good. Just do it when it suits all parties like Iversen.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People saying we should be sending our outcasts to Leuven is just stupid. If we sent someone like James to Leuven, it wouldn't do us any good, it wouldn't do the player any good and it wouldn't do Leuven any good. Just do it when it suits all parties like Iversen.

I think James would do well in that league and a loan to a championship side won't improve him at his age. I don't see why it wouldn't do both sides some good.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The idea that a senior player whose got a 1 year old child is going to completely uproot himself for a years loan to a club who won’t want his considerable Premier League heavily claused wage on their wage bill is absolute madness. 

King Power will be paying his wages whether he's here or in Belgium. They'll be paying a portion of his wages if he goes on loan to the championship, only they'll see no benefit from it. 

Belgium is hardly the other side of the world. I'm not saying he will go there, but its not a stupid idea nor is it madness. 

• Like 2

I don't think there is any truth to this rumour of 4 LCFC players going to Leuven. This was launched by a random Leuven supporter on our forum. Not saying Iversen will be the only one, but the 4 players they were talking about are just made up.

• Like 2