Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

RUGANI

Important info.

Daniele Rugani is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Serie A club Juventus and the Italy national team.

Girlfriend

Daniele Rugani girlfriend - Michela Persico

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Obligatory video

I think he has been massively unlucky that whilst he has been there he has had to compete with Chiellini, Bonucci, Benatia, and de Ligt so I doubt he has really had a good enough chance to get a run of games going really

Signed a new 4 year contract last year and is meant to be on about £60k a week

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Wouldn't John stones be a better bet? 

Were we not after his team mate who's better who got injured? It must've been a smokescreen.

Only Leicester will use a better player as a smokescreen while we chase someone lower done the pecking order.

I imagine if we did want John Stones the wages would be the issue as he is on £100k a week (and highly unlikely to take a wage cut) where as Rugani is on £60k a week

• Like 1

I thought he was a good option.... I was a little surprised at yesterday’s review of his performance against Roma 😫

Daniele Rugani: Woeful again, totally outfoxed on the Roma opener, and he looks a player with little to no confidence right now. 3.5/10

Don't know that much about him, but I'm always a little nervous on signing fringe players in their mid to late twenties from bigger clubs. Its what Everton and West Ham do and they are often bad value for money and don't improve the team much.

There definitely seems to be a slight change in approach to our signings under Rodgers, rather than sign players in the early 20's we are now looking more in the mid to late twenties. Had our fingers burnt on players in that bracket before, hope this isn't the start of a bad spell of recruitment.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I thought he was a good option.... I was a little surprised at yesterday’s review of his performance against Roma 😫

Daniele Rugani: Woeful again, totally outfoxed on the Roma opener, and he looks a player with little to no confidence right now. 3.5/10

To be fair I don't think you can really judge him on yesterdays game when Juve pretty much played a B team with youth players

image.png.8d0d975a7a90b7c1d60de8e9f5ca3290.png

Apparently the lad has been awful this season according to journos who follow Italian football. Demiral would be ideal but Juve don’t want to sell + more realistic we would look at Dunk or Tarkowski.