Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

RUGANI

14 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I thought he was a good option.... I was a little surprised at yesterday’s review of his performance against Roma 😫

Daniele Rugani: Woeful again, totally outfoxed on the Roma opener, and he looks a player with little to no confidence right now. 3.5/10

I watched the match.  Juve's defending was rancid.  Maybe too much rotation; maybe just a psychological hangover from celebrating their title; but it didn't whet my appetite to click on this thread.

24 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I thought he was a good option.... I was a little surprised at yesterday’s review of his performance against Roma 😫

Daniele Rugani: Woeful again, totally outfoxed on the Roma opener, and he looks a player with little to no confidence right now. 3.5/10

Translation: At least gets isn’t Bennett, gerrimin

15 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

What were Man U fans saying when they let Evans go?

At first glance I got this lad mixed up with that CM at Juve we kept being linked with, this guy looks abit better than that.

But the difference is Evans hadn’t played for united for a good few seasons at that point, impressing at West Brom and also had Vidic and Ferdinand to compete with

46 minutes ago, davieG said:

Important info.

Daniele Rugani is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Serie A club Juventus and the Italy national team.

Girlfriend

Daniele Rugani girlfriend - Michela Persico

I remember those. Wasn't there something about this guy last Summer.

1 minute ago, OadbyBlue said:

But the difference is Evans hadn’t played for united for a good few seasons at that point, impressing at West Brom and also had Vidic and Ferdinand to compete with

To be fair Rugani has had to compete with Chiellini, Bonucci, Benatia, de Ligt and Demiral whilst he has been at Juventus

• Like 4

Any CB we bring in starts the season with Söyüncü, Justin and likely Thomas for the opening three league games. For that reason (and the fact Evans won't play every game even when back), I think the club will be looking for a slightly more experienced option than someone like Fofana.

Doesn't fill me with much confidence, but neither did Tielemans when we had him on loan.

A loan with option at £20m would be a decent deal. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

To be fair Rugani has had to compete with Chiellini, Bonucci, Benatia, de Ligt and Demiral whilst he has been at Juventus

True but the reaction to this transfer would be a whole lot different if he, after getting slated at juve went to Cagliari or somewhere and performed for 3 seasons, rather than currently getting slated by his own fans.

4 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

We can’t be looking at Fofana and Demiral and then go for Rugani.. it just doesn’t make sense

Who knows what we’re doing! I wish there was more information leaking from the club. Seems to have really tightened up in recent seasons

Edited by FoxinNotts