Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

39 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Oh right fair enough, id of said Highfields area but cant imagine Nanis cousin would be living there 😂

If he got picked up at Carib then I’m guessing he’s been here from an early age, always used to play in that corner bit near the old horse

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Do you want to provide any context as to why it's in this thread? ;) 

“My first look was in the youth sides, but we don’t have someone there at the moment.”

Mainly that bit where he’s talking about him looking to the youth team for a solution but there not being one, considering this thread is about those teams I thought it might, just slightly, make sense to put it here.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LCFC1996 said:

“My first look was in the youth sides, but we don’t have someone there at the moment.”

Mainly that bit where he’s talking about him looking to the youth team for a solution but there not being one, considering this thread is about those teams I thought it might, just slightly, make sense to put it here.

Sorry mate I didn't even spot that bit lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LCFC1996 said:

No worries pal! 

Well it's essentially the final nail in the tavares coffin isn't it. Good management if you ask me, gave him two games, hasn't impressed so he's been told he can either have the loan or keep plugging away in the 23's/or leave.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Well it's essentially the final nail in the tavares coffin isn't it. Good management if you ask me, gave him two games, hasn't impressed so he's been told he can either have the loan or keep plugging away in the 23's/or leave.

really depends on what position he's referring to. i was under the impression that tavares is more in the deep-lying mold of tielemans rather than further forward like maddison

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AjcW said:

I hope that  he leaves, another  free spot , bring the next good  kid up 

Pretty brutal indictment there for the academy and yet theres very little recruitment that's taken place for the U23's in the last year. I know we have an abysmal record at signing 17-20 year old players for our U23's but with this recent transfer rule change I was so surprised we didn't follow other clubs with a huge recruitment drive last summer.

Callum Wright scores a lot of goals from central midfield, he really needs a loan move. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Pretty brutal indictment there for the academy and yet theres very little recruitment that's taken place for the U23's in the last year. I know we have an abysmal record at signing 17-20 year old players for our U23's but with this recent transfer rule change I was so surprised we didn't follow other clubs with a huge recruitment drive last summer.

Callum Wright scores a lot of goals from central midfield, he really needs a loan move. 

Very brutal, hopefully will lead to some changes within the academy

• Like 1